The Admission Process for pursuing Two Year Full Time MBA Program at GBS, Hubli involves two stages.
Stage 1 applies to all eligible candidates who have appeared for Global Business School Admission Test(GBSAT)/MAT/KMAT/CMAT and have applied for admission to GBS Hubli. Stage 2 applies to all students who have appeared for PGCET Exam and get selected through counseling process at KEA.
The batch size consist of 120 students of which 50% of the students will be admitted through KEA Process and 50% through direct admission subject to qualifying in any one entrance exam.
Diversity of Students:
GBS always strive for admitting students from diverse background in terms of education stream, gender, location, work experience etc.
Selection Criteria for candidates under GBSAT Exam:
- Candidate has to apply for GBSAT Exam by visiting www.globalbschool.in website
- All the registered candidate will be issued login id and password for appearing for online GBSAT Exam
- Score of GBSAT Exam and the Personal Interview will be considered for shortlisting Top 40 candidates for filling Management Quota Seat
- Top 40 students will be offered Early Bird Mgmt. Quota Fee Structure and scholarship. Shortlisted candidate have to pay Rs. 50000/- to confirm their admission at GBS, within One week of announcement of result. All those who pay the initial registration amount will be offered scholarship. The scholarship amount will be adjusted with the 1st year fees.
- However, all the Top 40 students have to appear for any one entrance exam to complete the eligibility criteria for MBA Admission.
Selection Criteria for candidates under KMAT/MAT/CMAT
- Candidates who have valid KMAT/MAT/CMAT Score can apply for Management Quota Seat.
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 50000/- and register for the seat
- However, if the candidate desire to take up PGCET exam and get admission through PGCET counseling. Then, on successful allotment of seat under PGCET counseling. The candidate seat will be cancelled under Management quota and the registration fees paid will be duly adjusted towards PGCET Govt. Quota Fee Structure.
Selection Criteria for candidates under PGCET Counseling:
- Candidate who wish to take admission through PGCET exam are suppose to appear for PGCET counseling and based on the result and allotment the student has to pay KEA fee and get admission order copy downloaded and report to college.
- In case, if the candidate doesn’t report to college within the stipulated time as notified by KEA, then the candidate seat will be cancelled and candidate has to apply for refund to KEA. Institute has no role towards refund of fees in the event of non reporting by the student.
Unfilled seat at KEA
- The unfilled seats in the KEA will be filled under Management Quota fees after the KEA process is over.
- In case, if the management wishes, then the unfilled seat at KEA can be filled at PGCET Govt Quota fee structure for the deserving candidates.
Global Business School reserves the right to make changes in the shortlisting and selection criteria under Management Quota, if considered necessary at any point. Any dispute concerning Admissions for MBA Batch would be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the Hubli City.
Download our latest admission brochure to know more about us in detail.
Apply now by filling the form to start your application process and book a seat for the 2022-24 batch.