Dr. Tejaswini Patil Affiliation : Global Business School, Karnataka University
Assistant Professor-(HR) Email: email@example.com
PhD on Impact of Human Resource Development Fucntion on Organisation Citizenship Behaviour on December 2019.
|MBA (HR)||KLS, IMER, Belgaum|
|Certificate Course||Symbiosis Center for Distance learning, Pune|
|BSc||KLE’s G H College , Haveri|
- Organisational Behavior
- Principles of Management
- Project Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Performance Appraisal and Counseling
- Industrial Relations
- Corporate Restructuring- Human Dimensions
- Career Planning and Development
- Organisational Development and Institution Building
- Internal HRM
- Compensation Management
- Competency Mapping
- 10 years teaching experince in Global Business School,Hubli.
- One year Teaching Experience in KLE’s K.F.Patil College Of BBA Ranebennur as a Lecturer.
- “Workshop on using SPSS for Research and Data Analysis” at KIMS in association with SPSS, Bangalore.
- At KLEs IMSR on Entrepreneurship Development.
- Organisational Restructuring of V-tech Power Hydraulics, Hubli.
- Fund raising strategies for mega Iskcon temple project of 50 crores,coming up in Hubli
Training Sessions Conducted
- “Team Building “ at TIE, Hubli
- “Interpersonal Skills “ at IOB Hubli.
- “ Personality Development “ at Rotrary SChool
- “ Team Building “ at V-tech Power Hydraulics
- “Self Development” at BDK Industries.
- “Job Opportunities in Corporate Sectors and ways to lane it “ at G H College Haveri
- “Goal Congruence” at Corporation Bank. (2 days
- “Grievance Handling at SSC Computers Haveri “
- At KLS IMER Belgaum on ” Performance Management”
- At GIT Belgaum on “ Recent Trends of Management “
- “ Job Satisfaction – Drive for Business Development” presented at KIMS Dharwad.
Paper Contest at Anveshan at PES Bangalore on “An Empirical Study On Career Anchor Congruence Of Various Professionals Of North Karnataka”
“Study Of Relationship Between Organisational Citizenhsip Behavior, Job Satisfaction And Turnover Intentions” in Startegies for Social and sustainable competitive advantage in globalised era, published by Thematic Publications Pvt.Ltd with ISBN 978-93-83192-49-6, vol-5, 2015.
“Influence Of Selected Demographic Variables On The Career Decision- Making Self-Efficacy Of Degree Holders In Hubli Dharwad” was published in Startegies for Social and sustainable competitive advantage in globalised era, published by Thematic Publications Pvt.Ltd with ISBN 978-93-83192-49-6, vol-5, 2015.
“Exploring The Relationship Between HR Practices And Job Satisfaction In A Oublic Undertaking- A Case Of KWKRTC” was published in Strategies for Social and sustainable competitive advantage in globalised era, published by Thematic Publications Pvt.Ltd with ISBN 978-93-83192-49-6, vol-5, 2015.
“An Empirical Study On Stay Interview: A Special Emphasis On Working Environment Case Of ABC Hotel Hubli” was published in International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management, A monthly double-blind peer reviewed open access international journal, Vol-4(2014), issue No.11(November).
“A Study Of Organisational Commitment And Job Involvement, A Case Of AB Label Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore” was presented and published in International Conference on Business Paradigms in Emerging Markets held during 12th and 13th December, 2014 organised by School of Management, NIT, Rourkela.
“Management Teachers Organisational Citezenship Behavior – The impact of Competencies” was published in Volume 4, issue 01, January,2015 in Global Journal For Research Analysis, with impact factor 1.5408, ISSN No 22277-8160
“Organisational Citizenship Behavior as an intervention – A Case of Wb valves Pvt Ltd Hubli” in the book titled Emerging Dimensions of Human Resource Management, Research India Publications, ISBN:978-93-84144-98-2
- Management Teachers Organisational Citezenship Behavior – The impact of Competencies in Global Research Journal For Reasearch Analysis, Volume 4, Issue 1, January 2015 with ISSN 2277 – 8160
- Stay Interview as an intervention for Employee Engagement in Asain Research Journal of Business Management, Issue 1 (Vol. 3)2015, Issn:2321-9246
- A Study On Organistaional Commitment And Job Involvement A Case Of A B Label Pvt, Ltd Bangalore in International Current Research , Vol. 8, Issue, 07, pp.34485-34490, July, 2016 with ISSN: 0975-833X
- Stay Interview A Missing Facade Of Employee Retention In IRJMSS Vol.04 Issue-08, (August, 2016) with ISSN: 2321-1784
- Roles of Human Resource Practices in creating A Culture of OCB – A soldier for startups in SPURTHI – IMSR journal with ISSN 2249-1201
- Impact of HR Practices on OCB in GBS Impact with ISSN 2454-8545
- Impact of Job Satisfaction and Work Engagement on Organisational Commitment in International Journal of research commerce and management with ISSN 2231-4245, Vol-7, 2017,Issuse No 8 in International Journal of research commerce and management
- Impact of HRD functions on OCB in Ajanta –ISSN 2277-5730, Impact Factor of 5.5 December 2018 a UGC recognized journal
- Impact of HRD functions on OCB in Review Of Researcher a UGC recognized journal
- The Wallopp of Information Technology – The Millenials in Ajanta –ISSN 2277-5730, Impact Factor of 6.399 Jan – March 2020 a UGC recognized journal
- External Examiner for BBA 3rd semester students of Global BBA College Hubli, 2014.
- At IBMR hubli during “Armageddon” as guest speaker
- Judge for the event “ Utkrashta – an ultimate talent “.
- Resource person at KLE’s K F Patil Institute of Business Administration during the event
- “Purana E Zamana” on importance of HR.
- Also the judge for the rounds in the same event.
- “Personality Development” at KLEs G H College Haveri.