Interested to be an Academic profession in an esteemed organization that allows utilizing professional teaching skills to encourage creativity and higher-order thinking in a way that increases student performance. Interested in lively and energetic attitude in teaching students with great enthusiasm with administrative and Institutional abilities.
- Ph.D in Management Department, Karnatak University Dharwad.
- KSET Qualified.
- MBA from Karnatak University Dharwad.
- BBA from Karnatak College Dharwad.
- Presently Working as Assistant Professor in GBS, Hubli.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in GIBS B School , Bengaluru.
- Worked as Resource Person for MGNCRE, Ministry of Education, and Government of India for conducting online workshop on Rural Entrepreneurship
- Worked as Lecturer in K F Patil College Ranebennur from January 12, 2017 to July 9, 2020
- Worked as Lecturer in Chetan Business School, Hubli from August 13, 2014 to March 30, 2016
Paper Publications and Presentations:
- Effect of Interest Rates And Credit Periods On Inventory Management –A Case Study Of Jyoti Steel Industries, Gokul Industrial Area, Hubballi.
- RURAL TOURISM –“An Avenue For Better Livelihood For Rural India”.
- RURAL TOURISM At Savandatti –“A Positive Tourism Destination” In IBMR Journal (National Level Paper Presentation ), IBMR College Hubli(2018)
- Employment Through RURAL TOURISM – “A Case Study Of Savadatti Taluk , Karnataka” (National Level Paper Presentation ), Acharya College Banglore(2019)
- Indication Of Employment Generation Through RURAL TOURISM- A Case Study Of Savadatti Taluk , Karnataka (Sahayadri College Shimoga E- book publication )
- “Experience Rural Life Through Rural Tourism “ (In The International Journal Of Emerging Technologies And Innovative Research)
- An insight into possibilities of Rural Entrepreneurship as a viable tool for development of tourism industry.
- Problems and Prospects of Rural Tourism-A Case Study Of Savadatti Taluk , Karnataka
- An imminent into possibilities of Rural Entrepreneurship as a practicable Instrument for enlargement of tourism diligence (International Level Paper Presentation), Acharya College Banglore(2019) and publication in Adalya Journal
Invited Talks on:
- Importance of Rural Tourism
- Entrepreneurship through Digital Marketing
- Walk a Talk-Plan Your Career
Awards and Achievements:
- Was invited as a Judge to the Event of Ministry of Human Resource Development at the CAVALCADE-19(National Level Management Fest),Jain College,Hubli.
- Designed and executed “Chanakya-2015” Best Student Manager of Karnataka(State Level Management Fest)organized by Samyukta Karnataka. Being a Panel Member.
- Achieved ‘Best Manager ’Award for the Academic year 2012-2014 in Kousali Institute of Management Studies.
- Achieved “Best Academic Girl Award” for the academic year 2012-2014 in Kousali Institute Of Management Studies.
- Achieved “Best All Rounder Girl Award” for the academic year 2012-2014 in Kousali Institute Of Management Studies.
- Achieved Runner up position in National Level Management Fest conducted by Basaweshwar College ,Bagalkot in the academic year 2009-2010