Vision and Mission
Vision Statement: We create managers for tomorrow’s business world who grow to be able leaders
Mission Statement: We aspire to use contemporary and experiential management aspects to train graduates in managing and leading organisation
”Programme Educational Objective (PEO’s)
- To imbibe the fundamental knowledge associated with management education
- To inculcate in students professional attitude, life long learning habits to build resilience.
- To enable students to compete in the corporate world by providing experiential management education.
- To enhance research culture.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making
- Ability to develop value based leadership ability
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team
- Ability to use the current standards and practices of ICT.
- Ability to Identify customer needs and market products & services to meet the corporate objectives
- Ability to conduct the financial valuation and decision thereafter
- Demonstrate people management skills required to conduct research, generate reports and recommend changes in HR practices.