Warm Greetings from Global Business School, Hubli!!
Thanks for your continuous support to our Journal GBS IMPACT, ISSN 2454-8545. GBS-Impact is multi disciplinary half-yearly journal and is accessible in print version.
GBS invite for high quality original, quality research based articles, case studies and book reviews in any field of management/commerce/science & engineering for our forth coming issues.
Submission mail-id : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Corresponding Author will get a complimentary hard copy of Journal.
NO Publication FEE !!!
KFA : the template of GBS Impact.
Happy Writing !!!
Dr. Tejas B.Vyas
Global Business School
Associate Professor & Associate Editor GBS Impact
M: 9449804372 | T: 0836 –2972356
|Prof. Harshal Borgaon
Assistant Professor & Associate Editor GBS Impact
M: 9900237032 | T:0836 – 2972356
Dr. Tejas B Vyas, Director, GBS Hubli & & Editor.
Dr. A Shivakumar, VIT Business School, Vallore.
Dr. Mallikarjun, Central University, Kerala.
Dr. N Ramanjaneyalu, KIMS, KUD, Dharwad.
Dr. Prashanth Chittaranjan C, SDMCET, Dharwad.
Dr. Ramesh-ISME Bangalore.
Dr. Sachin Kamble, EDHEC, France.
|GBS Impact ISSN : 2454-8545 Vol-07 Issue : 01||GBS-Impact (Jan to June-2021) – Copyright form. (click here)|
Guidelines to Authors
Minimum Standards for Online Submissions
Prepare the Manuscripts for submission as indicated below. These standards are necessary for peer-reviewing.
- Language : English
- Manuscript should be submitted as a MS word Document
- All papers must be submitted online
- Covering Letter
- Name, Address, Email id, Mobile No. of the Author for Correspondence.
- Title of the paper.
- Authors’ names
- An abstract (not exceeding 10 lines) which should be most informative, giving clear indications of the nature and range of the results contained in the paper with 3 to 4 keywords
Preparation of Manuscript
All original research articles should be structured in the following manner.
- Title: The title which should concise and reflect the entire work of the submitted manuscript.
- Author details: all author names and details should include-
- Institute / Organization
- Full address
- City with Pincode
- Country for all authors
Provide full address including e-mail, fax, and telephone number of Author for correspondence.
- Abstract ( Max 500 words)
Abstracts need not be in structured format. However, it should clearly state
- The purpose of the work
- Research design
- Key Findings
- Research limitations
- Keywords ( 3 to 6 )
- Introduction : Narrate the background and mention clearly the objective of the present work.
- Research Methods: All methods used should be clearly mentioned. This will allow other researchers, wherever required and give correct formula used for calculation
- Results: Results obtained in the study should be subjected to appropriate statistical methods and presented clearly. The findings should never be discussed in this section.
- Discussion: Discussion should have rationale and be of relevance to the present study along with the existing literature. Discuss the gap in the area and to how much extent the present study has answered the research question, and provide directions for further research.
- Conclusion: Mention the major conclusion from the present study.
- References : follows APA format
- The full manuscript should be submitted via e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Foreign authors are required to bear postage charge, while copy will remain complimentary.
- The Process of publication
|Submission of manuscript||Process of blind review||Accepted for publishing process||Proof check & Author undertaking||Print & publish|